Empowering immigrant and newcomer women, seniors and families, mainly of South Asian origin,
to enjoy all rights and benefits of living in Canada through services focused on promoting healthy
families, community relationships, and economic self-sufficiency.
Women, seniors, and newcomers achieve their full potential.
Statement of Objectives
- To reduce the incidence of domestic violence on immigrant women
- To diminish the conditions of isolation and poverty among immigrant women and seniors
- To connect immigrant women and seniors with linguistic or cultural challenges to support programs and services
- To enlighten external service agencies about the educational, cultural and linguistic issues related to immigrant women and seniors
- To assist immigrant women and seniors in settling and integrating into Canadian society as respected and contributing members.
Statement of Values
We respect the uniqueness and values of each person and demonstrate a compassionate and culturally-sensitive approach in all our interactions.
We serve and reflect a diverse community and provide accessible support programs that improve lives and instill a strong sense of belonging among our participants
We are professional in our service delivery, which inspires trust and confidence amongst our clients and we are committed to continuous improvement in all aspects of our operations
We act as a team by relying on each other to achieve our common goals through participation, collaboration and cooperation with employees, volunteers and other organizations.
We are committed to an open and shared learning environment which encourages innovation, creativity, personal and professional growth.